Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ok, since then....

We have finished up the school year (thank heavens every one is progressing to the NEXT grade)!!! They are excited for the upcoming school year (probably not as much as I am...EVERYONE IS IN FULL DAY, WOOHOO)!!

We had soccer tryouts for RILEY, JENSYN, and OLYVIA....they all made it!! SO we will have 3 kids on competetive teams this summer, fall, and spring seasons!

We went to SUMMER GAMES (Jen's team was the only one we went for this year). We won 2 lost 1, but we were unable to advance to the semi-finals beacuse the two other teams with the same record (2-1) scored 2 and 4 more points than we did :( . BUT we had a blast!! It was warm , the kids swam, and we had night parties...I did a little dance (don't ask)....I will post pics from summer games, but I haven't downloaded them onto my computer yet.

WOO HOOOOO.....it' summer!!

2 comments:

cortnieb said...

Yay! finally a new post!! today is the big day, be checking for my blog to see my news (well I'll probs call you though hehe!) I liked B's pic of his shiz sign! nice!

Angie said...

I'll get right on that.

Places I've Been: