Jensyn....6th grade!!
Riley 8th (freaking) grade......I feel sooo old!!
The three "little ones" as I call them, guess I can't call them that anymore....3rd, 2nd, and 1st grades!! They said they would name the school after us this year, it is now Pence Park Elementary!! HAHA
Don' t ask me what Cash is doing in this picture.....he is soooo weird!!
Well, it is that time of year again!! I cannot believe how FAST summer went by. The kids were bouncing off the walls the night before and were all awake very early ready to get to school!! Hanna was kind of nervous to go to first grade....her teacher is a BOY and he has a PONYTAIL!! She was soooooo freaked out by that (not judgemental at all is she?!?). Anyways at Back to School night, I had to CARRY her big ol' first grade bum into the room to say hello....I am so glad that by the next morning she had decided he was ok, she walked right in ready to go!!
It seems so strange to have EVERYONE in ALL DAY school !! (imagine me doing a little happy dance with a big smile on my face) I actually almost got bored today (notice I said almost)!! It will seem weird to come home from work at noon and have afternoon to myself.....although as Jensyn reminds me evertime I say this "well, I will be home by like 2:30 ya know!"....haha, if only they knew how great 2-3 hours alone is!!
Just an update on our little "zoo" we have at home....cash just got a hermit crab (Crabby....shocking name right?) to add to our petting zoo!! We are so crazy!! And I am bottlefeeding a kitten again.....stupid feral mammas!!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

2 comments:
It is about time!!! Cute Pictures of the kids. And what were you doing to B? Harry would never do that.
Jen looks so old in this picture... WEIRD!!!
Post a Comment