Saturday, May 15, 2010

PlEaSe ChEcK iT oUt!!

I know, I haven't posted on here for like 10 years, but I wanted to share this link and get the word out! For each person that signs up for this weekly email (newsletter and coupon deals)our school is given $1 (JUST FOR YOU SIGNING UP!!). Then when the newsletter comes, IF you decide to purchase from one of the retailers that are listed on the email with their coupon or deal, our school will get proceeds from that sale....EVERY TIME YOU SHOP! What a simple and easy way to help your school! Even if you never plan on purchasing off the email links, PLEASE sign up so that our school gets the $1 from each sign up!! Go to http://www.screamincoupons.com/r/MPRTST8G46 (enter it in exactly) and sign up NOW!!!
This is similiar to www.pinchingyourpennies.com where you are emailed deals and coupon codes, etc!

Love ya!!!

No comments:

Places I've Been: