Friday, February 15, 2008

My Beast....

So, I was tagged by Cort to tell a little bit about my hubby!! This pic was taken in Bermuda in 2006 when we went there....I think his eyes are closed, but I don't get very many pics of him as he avoids me when I have the camera!! Anyways, here goes....

What is his name? Brandon Lorin Pence

How long have we been married? 13 years, 4 months, and 2 weeks

How long did we date? Almost exactly 1 year (we were speedy)

How old is he? 32, almost 33 HA HA HA HA (I am younger)

Who eats more sweets? Def him!! That boy can put away candy and ice cream like you wouldn't believe!!

Who said "I love you first"? He did, of course.

Who is taller? He is by a whole 2 1/2 inches

Who can sing better? Oh for sure ME!! I am the next american idol!!!

Who is smarter? HE is...loser

Who does the laundry? It's a team effort, with 5 kids it is hard for it to be a one person job!!

Who pays the bills? He does, I spend he pays...isn't that how it's suppose to work?

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? This question totally throws me off...are you laying down in it when figuring this out or are you standing in front of it? That changes the answer!!

Who mows the lawn? He does, and sometimes he makes Riley do it!

Who cooks dinner? Again a team effort...there are some things I can cook better and there are some things he can cook better.

Who drives? Oh that is funny...he does!! He wonders why I even have a license....I did drive on the California freeway though recently...WOO HOO talk about a rush!!

Who is more stubborn? I say he is, he says I am...does that answer it for you?

Who kissed who first? I will admit, I made the first move...but he readily accepted it!!

Who asked out who? He asked me out...I had a boyfriend!! HA HA (of course he asked me out after I kissed him...must have been a great kisser huh??)

Who proposed to who? Nobody, it was just meant to be...we just ended up hitched one morning!!

Who has more siblings? Uh, he does....he has more than double what I have (me 3, him 7)

Who wears the pants? I wear the pants.........when he lets me.....and sometimes he wears the skirt when I let him!!

Well, I hope you learned something wonderful, useful, and insightful about me and my hubby!! I tag Angie....your the only other person I know who blogs!!

2 comments:

cortnieb said...

Im so laughing out loud right now! Not only does my bro look down syndrome in his eyes closed pic, but the skirt comment rocked! Poor little Brandon!! he he! loveya! cort

Angie said...

Thanks a bunch I will get to that. I love hearing about you it is so much fun. Isn't life just one fun event.

Places I've Been: