Sunday, February 3, 2008

Updates....Updates....Updates.....

We finished the soccer week off well!! Jen scored 1 goal at her game and her team won their game on Thursday!! Olyvia's team looked so awesome....two touch passes, maradonnas....it was so fun to watch. They played an all boys team, and we dominated the entire game until some kid went and ate his Wheaties and then came back on and put in 3 goals in under 3 minutes (chump)!! But they still looked GREAT!!

Riley went to his first boy/girl party (oooohhhhh). It was supervised by wonderful parents who like kids I guess...(I would never attempt this)!! His "girlfriend", whom he is "going out with" was there (we have come to understand that "going out with" means that they never look at, talk to, or be near each other....personally I would like to see him "go out with" every girl!!).

We have been getting quite a snowstorm today and we are supposedly in for the second one to come in later tonight. Kids are hoping for a snowday....they hear all these rumors from their cousins in Idaho about "snowdays" and we have yet to see one!!

I will be leaving to go to Cort's in 3 days!! I am so excited!! Brandon on the other hand is maybe not so thrilled that I chose to go during Parent Teacher Conference time!! Hee Hee......
So, he will be the one to update the blog while I am gone since my blog seems to have fried Cort's computer...(oops sorry....maybe you should stop looking at it sooooo much...HA)!!

1 comment:

cortnieb said...

You are such a mo!! One more day!!! I am soo excited!!! Tell Riley that Josh and Cort say NO GIRLFRIENDS!!! or else!!!!!
loves

Places I've Been: