Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Good news, you have mono.....

Who's the lucky girl with mono?? I am, I am!! Last Tuesday we found out that I am NOT lazy....we were so excited!! Unfortunately, I do have mono. I blame B....he had mono first (several years ago, when we were young and first married).....oh, and whatever girl he kissed that gave it to him .....ha ha ha
Anyways, when I went to the doctor today to get all my test results (6 vials of blood for a simple mono test??) she told me that it is a severe case of mono as my spleen is swollen and my EBV levels are HIGH....it will be 3 months or more before I am feeling like myself again (Bob, I know you are hoping that I am never quite myself again.....but alas, I will be)!!
Just my luck......with all the things my kids have going on, I get a virus that makes me MORE tired than they do!! On the bright side, I will have some extra time to devote to getting our blog up and running!! I hope to get our new family pic on here and some pics from Christmas and Riley and Olyvia's birthdays and Olyvia's baptism.....(keep your fingers crossed)!!!

No comments:

Places I've Been: