Thursday, January 17, 2008

Let's all salute Sheena....


Oh Sheena....this is still my favorite pic of you.....and with your birthday coming up (31 yeah baby!!) in a few days, I wanted to honor you by putting you up on my blog for all to see!!
You will never live this picture down, you know that right?? I still have the framed one in my closet....it's amazing!!
Are there any new pics that we need to have emailed to me? I am sure you have posed half naked since then...c'mon send 'em out to the whole fam!! (or at least to me and I will forward it on)
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the 21st my homeboy....peace out!!

2 comments:

cortnieb said...

I am honored, but yet heart stricken that the framed, autographed copy I gifted to you is in your closet and not on your dining room table for all to see and enjoy at every meal! - Josh

B said...

I'm sorry, Josh, it was my fault that the picture came off the dining room table. The way our cat would lay in front of it and purr like a motor boat was distracting..............B

Places I've Been: