RILEY ROCKS!!! Tonight he scored 3 goals out of 5 for his indoor soccer team!! They didn't win (they were playing against a state premier team.....who are AWESOME), but they held their own against them!! He seems to remember his dad promising BIG bucks if he scored, but we don't seem to recall the same deal. What do you think? This will be our next poll....."Should Riley get paid for his goals or not?". I will post in a minute.....
Also, it looks like our other poll ended with CASH winning by 1......he held out and he is sooooo excited and totally proud of himself for winning "naughtiest Pence"!! Did you notice there was not even a single vote for sweet little Olyvia?? She is definitely the "sweetest Pence"!! Running a close second behind Cash were Riley AND Jensyn (I voted Riley and still believe he should have won). And poor little Hanna got voted on only by her Daddy....he thinks she is by far the worst!! Thanks to all who voted....it was fun!!
I am also looking for an interactive map (if anyone knows where I can find one I would appreciate it) to play "WHERE IN THE WORLD IS BRANDON"!! Look for that soon!! If you are wondering, he is in New Orleans right now.....and he will be in DC next week.....and in New Jersey and Germany two weeks after that.....and then.....
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
of course olyvia is the sweetest she is your "cortnie" in the fam!!
Post a Comment