So, this is probably an ok place to start with a blog....I got looking thru the pictures on my computer and realized that ALL of our pictures are on B's computer!! He will need to transfer them to me if this blog is going to be cool.....
I have to admit, Cort you inspired me to create a blog. Yours is way cute and one day I hope to be as cool as you, so I should start with this!!
Here is a first day of school pic of the 4 younger kids....Riley leaves at 7:00 in the morning for school and that was just way toooooooo early for me to be up AND have a camera out for photos!! Riley is in 7th grade, Jensyn is in 5th grade, Olyvia is in 2nd grade, Cash is in 1st grade, and Hanna is in Kindergarten. I work at the Elementary school where the 4 younger kids go, I guess that way when the principal needs me when Cash is being Cash, then I am right there!!
I started the year at school going from class to class....then after a few weeks they decided that handing out crackers to 2nd graders was a waste of their money and my time and they put me into Kindergarten....and then I got mono.......

No comments:
Post a Comment